I thoroughly enjoy working with children. Their honesty, silliness, and energy bring a smile to my face every day. My goal is to provide my patients with a happy and fun experience in order to provide a lifelong positive perspective towards dentistry.
I grew up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and completed my undergraduate and dental degrees at the University of Iowa. I met my husband, an emergency medicine physician, while in dental school. We moved to Saint Paul for my husband’s medical residency, where I started my career practicing general dentistry. My time spent working at a Twin Cities public health clinic helped me realize my passion for working with kids, leading me to pursue my specialty certificate from the University of Minnesota.
Much of our free time is spent with our adorable son, Harrison, and our dog, Alfred. We also love trying new restaurants, traveling, and spending as much time outdoors as possible.
Professional Licensure and Certification
- State Licensure Wisconsin State Dental Board
- State Licensure Minnesota State Dental Board
- BLS Certified—Basic Life Support
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- Residency in Pediatric Dentistry, 2019–2021
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics, DDS
- Dental School to earn DDS degree, 2012–2016
- University of Iowa
- Bachelor of Science, Physiology Major, 2008–2012
- General dentist in Saint Paul, MN from 2016-2019
- Pediatric Dentist at Smiles in Motion September 2021 to Present
- Adjunct instructor at University of Minnesota College of Dentistry September 2021 to Present
Organization and Association Memberships:
- AAPD, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- ADA, American Dental Association
- WDA, Wisconsin Dental Association
- Hudson, WI Dental Clinic
- Amery, WI Dental Clinic